Credits – Earn Free Subscription.
What are Credits?
Credits in TrailingCrypto is similar to credit card point which can be redeemed anytime. In TrailingCrypto, 1 credit is equal to a 1-day premium account subscription.
How can one earn or get it?
Right now, there are 4 ways to earn credit:
Video (30 credits)
- Create a youtube video of a minimum of 4 minutes, and get 15 free credits.
- We expect video should be good quality and audio should be clear.
- One can use any language for the video.
- If the video is very good then we may award up to 30 credits.
Article (25 credits)
- Write a quality article with a minimum of 400 words and earn up to 15 credits.
- The article can be published anywhere on Medium, steemit, reddit, crypto community/forum, blog, TrailingCrypto guest blog or your preferred website.
- One can prefer this in his preferred language.
- If the article is very good then we may award up to 30 credits.
Reddit/Quora/Community post (10 credits):
- Write a reddit, quora or crypto community/forum post in the least 300 words, and get the 10 credits.
Social media micro post:
- For every tweet or social media micro post or comment, we will provide 1 credit. However, a quality post will be rewarded with 3 credit.
- In a day one can accumulate a maximum of 3 credits by this method.
The content can be created on any relevant topic related to TrailingCrypto. Some of the examples, one can post a review about TrailingCrypto, or explain order type, or How trailingCrypto solve his use case or compare TrailingCrypto with the competitor and so on.
Also, we request to avoid duplication like the same article published different websites.
How to report the created content?
You can directly report on telegram to @ashish_tc or @Limitless_Admin
You need to fill a google form to report the created content. Our team reviews submitted the form on every 3rd day. So, your account will be credited with new credits in max 3 days.
How to redeem it?
Click on the subscription page. If there is some credit in your account, you will see a green redeem button. On the press of that, all the credits will be redeemed and the account will be converted to the premium account. The expiry date will be increased by an equal number to credits.
Suppose account type is free and one has 20 credits, then after redemption account will be converted to premium and have an expiry date after 20 days. If the account is already premium then 20 days will be added to the expiry.
- Why Should You Learn How to Use Trailing Limit Sell Order? - June 4, 2020
- Telegram Signal Bot – Private Groups & Messages - May 29, 2020
- Bid, Ask, Last Price – What’s the best price to follow? - May 5, 2020