Using Email triggers Trailingcrypto can be used to place orders from any other tools or services. Process can be summarized in the following steps:
- Configure email alert in any website or tools like Tradingview, coindera.com, cryptalert.com, cryptoping.tech, etc.
- Create a forwarding rule in your mailbox to forward all incoming mails from that particular service to Trailingcrypto ([email protected])
- Place an order on Trailingcryto configuring order properties that need to be executed once email alert is triggered
Lets start with Tradingview email alerts to demonstrate a use case. In this example we will create an alert in tradingview and set a forwarding rule in Gmail Inbox to forward tradingview emails to trailingcrypto which in turn will automatically execute a pre-configured order.
Create an Alert in Tradingview based on any indicator value or price movement
Create an email forwarding rule in Gmail inbox to forward all emails from Tradingview to Trailingcrypto ([email protected])
Place a Market Buy order in Trailingcrypto to automatically buy coins once the alert mail is triggered
Select Market Buy order from dropdown. Click on Trigger and select Email
- Auto Detect – Automatically Detects coin from the received alert email. If disabled email must contain coin pair mentioned in the Order parameters.
- Contains – Comma Separated List of Strings that must be there in the email for the order to get executed.
- Not contains – Comma Separated List of Strings that must not be there in the email.
Enter the amount that you wish to buy and submit the order. Enable Demo mode if you wish to do testing.
Review or Cancel existing orders from Trigger Tab in order history table. click on the refresh icon to update the table data.
Note: There is no email format. Just make sure that email contains exchange and coin name. The subject can be left blank.
TrailingCrypto is quite intelligent to parse the coin pair and exchange out of email.
Mail like this is enough to trigger email order.