In limit sell the user has the control at what price the quoted currency will be sold at. It offers the advantage of being assured the market exit point is at least as good as the specified price. This order most of the time is not instant rather the exchange will wait till the target price is reached.
Note: In this order type there is no market slippage so the order is executed at the exact bid price
To place Limit sell:
- From the drop-down menu select Limit sell
- Select your base currency and quote currency
- Enter the quantity (of quote coin) in “Quantity” which you want to sell
Enter the amount in the form of base currency you want to sell in “TOTAL”
- Edit the ask price in “Price” or sell at the concurrent price.
- Place order by clicking on submit order.
Note: Always do cross check your placed order in order history
- Why Should You Learn How to Use Trailing Limit Sell Order? - June 4, 2020
- Telegram Signal Bot – Private Groups & Messages - May 29, 2020
- Bid, Ask, Last Price – What’s the best price to follow? - May 5, 2020