When an investor places an order to buy or sell a stock, there are two fundamental execution options: place the order “at market” or “at limit”.
Market Sell order is a transaction meant to execute as quickly as possible at the present or market price.
To perform this Order Type
- From the drop-down menu select Market sell
- Select your base currency and quote currency
- Enter the quantity (of quote coin) in “Quantity” which you want to sell(price will remain constant which is equal to market price)
Enter the amount in the form of base currency you want to sell in “TOTAL”
Click on submit order button.
Note: Always do cross check your placed order in order history
- Why Should You Learn How to Use Trailing Limit Sell Order? - June 4, 2020
- Telegram Signal Bot – Private Groups & Messages - May 29, 2020
- Bid, Ask, Last Price – What’s the best price to follow? - May 5, 2020