TrailingCrypto keeps track of top telegram channels which provide either trade signal or tips. In channels like Trading Crypto Coach, it is observed that as soon as trade signal appears on the channel for a coin, the coin price suddenly soars after few second. Some time such price surge could reach up to 30-40%. Such signals commonly pump signals.
Usually, we observed many of times traders either miss the important signals or take too much time between the signal and placing the corresponding order on the exchange. Such delay greatly diminishes the opportunity to make a profit. In fact, sometimes such delay leads to losses.
This leads to the idea, why cannot be telegram signal could be captured and automatically place a corresponding order. This what telegram trigger is all about.
TrailingCrypto keeps eyes on the most popular public channel which provide signals regularly. Once it captures a new signal, it immediately triggers the telegram signal orders related to that channel. Usually, delay between the signal on the channel and final order execution in less than one sec.
Follow the below steps to place telegram signal orders:
Press on the trigger button in the bottom right of the order form. This will pop up a new window.
Now select telegram from the drop-down, This will open furthermore options.
1) Auto Detect Coin: A coin in the signal will be automatically captured and there is no need to provide quote coin in the order.
2) Auto Sell Target: Take Profit and Stop loss targets in the signal will be captured automatically. Only available in Buy Orders.
3) Auto Cancel OSO Secondary: This option is only available for OSO order. If this option is selected then secondary order will be canceled if targets detected in the telegram signal.
Warning: The best effort is put to detect target but it is not guaranteed that targets will be always detected
Select the favorite channels.
[Optional] To get more control over signals, enter the comma-separated list of words which determine if orders need to be executed on a captured signal. Not contains – Words must not be in the signal.- We recommend leaving these fields empty.
Enter the base coin amount that needs to be spent towards purchase captured coin in a telegram signal.
- Though any order can be converted to telegram trigger order but, we recommend to convert OSO order to telegram to get maximum out of it.
- Custom OSO order
- Primary order: Market Buy
- Secondary Order:
- Either OCO order or Trailing Stop order.
- Must select Auto Volume checkbox.
- Telegram trigger config:
- Must select options: 1) Auto Detect Coin 2) Auto Detect Sell Targets 3) May also select Auto Cancel OSO secondary.
- A popular strategy.
- Custom OSO: Market Buy + Trailing Stop.
- Auto-detect coin – selected
- Auto Target Detect – selected
- Auto Cancel OSO secondary – Not selected
- Repeat: 3
- Targets detection works on best effort. Target detection for every signal is not guaranteed. It may possibly a signal is capture but the target is not detected.
- To overcome this, we recommend placing Custom OSO order where primary order Market Buy and secondary OCO/Trailing Order and select Auto Cancel OSO Secondary in the trigger dialogue.
- This will make sure in case of no targets, secondary order will be opened whereas in case of target detection secondary order will be canceled and take profit and stop-loss order will be placed based on signal targets.
I want to use one channel’s signal can it be done everytime they give signal can it be triggered – it is not for public use can you tell me, please. I am new here but this platform seems very cool.
I didn’t get your question completely.
– There is repeat option in telegram trigger, so you may set it like 100, this means 100 signals will be captures and order will be placed for it.
– If you are talking about a private channel, then unfortunately presently we do not support it.
Telegram options, it’s not available on triggers
Telegram option is only available for Buy orders.
No, telegram trigger option is now available in every order.
I tried to set up this option, but it doesn’t work. I see it in the pop up dropdown list but can’t select it.
Telegram option in Trigger is currently only available in Buy Orders.
Please try again, telegram trigger option is now available in every order.
Is it possible to connect a signaler to your system where your system auto buys when the signal is given and it takes auto profit when the price hits the desire profit… lets say 1.5%? And also use a stop lose in case profit is not hit of say -3%…..Is this kind of set up possible with your system? Thank you
Yes, what good is this if you cannot set a Take Profit order along with it? If you are not around when the coin is mentioned, by the time you get to check it that price soar could be long gone and you stuck with a coin possibly at a loss or am I misunderstanding something?
Now, order types support trigger option. So, you place custom oso order with primary order market buy and secondary order as oco with the telegram trigger enabled. Please check this article.
You can set a Trailing Take profit order. First select Take profit for Main dropdown then select Trailing Option from exit order dropdown.
I don’t understand the “Warnings”. Please could you make a YouTube video that shows how to do this including the steps under the warning section?
Warning simply indicating that reading signal information from text messages in telegram is not 100% guaranteed. Telegram admin needs to format messages in a readable way.
Is it possible to add telegram groups that are not in the list?
We do not support private channels. However, you can put a request for new public channels.
Please add Mining hamster signals telegram channel. This is a very popular and good channel that I use
Please send channel joining link on our support mail [email protected]
Hello, would it be possibile to edit the fields of the signals from the Telegram channel before forwarding the order? for example change the exchange from spot to futures
Yes you can configure your tg_feed bot.
Have a look at forwarder mentioned in this article.
Hi, is it possible, after capturing the signals from the telegram channels, configuring the platform to automatically place orders on Binance margin instead of on spot? (for pairs supported for trading margin)
Currently bot needs to identify exchange from signal and we default exchange to binance spot if no exchange is found in signal. However you can use tg_feed to transform signals. However I am noting it down as a feature request to have custom default exchange.
This is supported now. users can use signals of any exchange to place trades on any other exchange.